Cheating , infidelity, adultery, being unfaithful or having an affair, whatever you call it, it is likely to be one of the most painful and devastating things that can happen to you. Not knowing if your spouse is cheating on you or not is equally as painful. Even the prospect of a loved one being unfaithful is painful and extremely disruptive. As private investigators, we see this first hand every day. Unfortunately, once someone seriously suspects infidelity, more often than not, their suspicions are correct.
Whether you need to know the truth simply to go forward with your life, or if you need proof of cheating & infidelity to win in court, the Private Investigators at Virginia Private Investigative Service have the ability, the tools and the experience to gather and document the evidence you need.
Statistics say that 85% of women who feel their lover is cheating are correct and 50% of men who feel their lover is cheating are correct.
Have you noticed a:
- Sudden increase in time away from home
- Decreased sexual interest in you
- Cheating spouse is often distracted and day dreaming
- Cheating husband or wife is often “unavailable” while at work
- Cheating spouse attends new functions outside of work and wants to go alone
- Cell phone calls from you are not returned in timely fashion
- Cheating spouse leaves house or goes to other rooms to talk on the telephone
- Cheating spouse uses computer alone and secretly
- Cheating spouse asks about your schedule more often than usual
- Mileage on car is high yet he / she reports only short distance errands
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne
- Cheating spouse gets his / her laundry done independently
- Unexplained payments on bank statements
- Cheating spouse has more cash on hand without accountability
- Cell phone bills contain calls with long duration
- Cheating spouse now has a phone card but never used one before
- Cheating wife or husband has unexplained receipts in wallet or purse
- Cheating spouse has suspicious phone voice-mail messages
- Cheating spouse has suspicious cell phone numbers stored or dialed
- Internet web browser history list (this is a record of web sites visited) contains unusual sites
- Cheating spouse begins to use new or free e-mail account
- Cheating spouse is suddenly deleting e-mail messages
To establish a Fault Divorce on the grounds of Adultery in the Commonwealth of Virginia, the Court requires that the Plaintiff satisfy Three Burdens of Proof.
1) Public Inclination or Public Display of Affection(PDA)
The Defendant must be observed by a third party displaying affection with the suspected Paramour. PDA is defined as: An act that would lead a reasonable person to believe that the couple was involved in a romantic relationship.
The defendant has to be observed entering and exiting a place where an adulterous act COULD have been committed. The Defendant and the suspected Paramour must be in a place where they are either documented as being alone or in a place where a reasonable person would believe that the act COULD have occurred.
The Defendant and the suspected Paramour must have sufficient time where a reasonable person would conclude that the act COULD have occurred.
Our Private Investigators and Supervisors will work closely with you or your attorney to carefully document the 3 Burdens of Proof.
Our Investigators have worked hundreds of these cases during their many years of experience. We know how to document and present the evidence we gather that will be easily accepted in a Court of Law. Our Investigators frequently travel to those out of town business meetings to observe and report.
Infidelity Investigations may include:
- Phone records audit
- Credit Card Receipts
- Emails, Web Surfing checks
- Photos and Video evidence
- GPS tracking
- Interviews with potential witnesses
- In or out of town surveillance
We understand that hiring a private investigator and discussing a possible affair by your loved one is a very difficult thing to do.
With that in mind, you have our every assurance that we are committed to using the utmost discretion and good taste in providing you with investigative services that will give you peace of mind to move forward with your life while maintaining your dignity.
Call today and speak with one of our experienced private investigators about your situation to better assess which type of investigation would work best for you. All Consultations and Investigations are strictly confidential.
Call today for a FREE and Confidential Assessment of your Individual or Company needs and Fee Estimate.